Friday, August 26, 2005

Geauga Lake

Hey everybody,
we just got back from geauga lake about 2hrs ago we had SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN.
I RODE MY FIRST ROLLER COASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First we went on the beaver mining co. Roller coaster but I don't really count that as my first roller coaster BUT my first roller coaster was THE DOMINATOR and my second one was X-Flight which was SO TOTALLY ROCKIN QWERTY AWSUM ( just being my norm yack self and being random) so you like start out on your back going up this hill then you twist so your harness is holding you in JUST THAT and you go down this hill on your stomach and it really feels like your flying OMIGOSH it was SOOOOOO cool and if I seem repetitive then don't stop reading b/c I'm probly gonna be more repetitive but just ignore it.

so we went on the mine ride twice then Hannah and dad went on dominator and then I went on dominator w/ dad and Hannah again and then I took kt on so yeh. then I THINK we went on X-Flight then ate and did the bumper cars and the merry go round then we did these car things. Then we walked over the lake and did the swinging ship (but consult kt's blog and you'll be good ) 3 times then we went on the scrambler and then walked over to the water park side but didn't do anything in the water park cuz we didn't bring our suits.
then we went on the 4-D simulator thing then we went on dominator again and x-flight then we left!

OH MY HEAVENS ABOVE! THAT WAS AN EXHAUSTING DAY
I G2G 2 BED
NIGHT

1 comment:

H. Yackley said...

why do you have to say oh my heavens above? that's a ktyack ism. no, unfortunately, we didn't get to the double loop. i would like to go there with bruce, and supergurl and swift and i luv ccrunners, and everyone.